We Offer Products for Everyone
We provide optimum nutrition through organic health supplements, weight loss & detox, sports nutrition, superfoods, skin care, CBD and more. All of our products are made right here in the USA and go through stringent 3rd party lab testing for potency and purity.
|Weight Loss & Detox
|Fat burner aids
|Vitamin C Serum
|Joint / Gut Health
|Broad & Full Spectrum
Integrity and Transparency
Our high quality products carry these certifications:
- USDA Organic
- Certified Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free (Leaping Bunny or PETA)
- NSF (contains at least 70% certified organic ingredients)
- 3rd Party Certified For Purity & Potency
- Made in USA
Most Advanced Food Safety
From point-to-point we operate a temperature-controlled supply chain with sophisticated tracking.
Food safety is an essential component to our business for humanitarian, economic, and legal reasons. We are dedicated to providing the active leadership and support necessary to create, develop, and maintain a best in class food safety program with the following objectives:
- Institute a proactive food safety program whereby any potential product hazards are anticipated and controlled from product reception through distribution
- Ensure that all facilities where products are stored are structurally sound, appropriately secured and operated in a hygienic manner
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including FDA FSMA Rules
- Continuously educate, train, and provide resources for ensuring safe, wholesome, quality products
Facilities and Business Unit Facilities:
- Are under regulatory oversight by FDA, USDA, FSIS, CFIA, state and local Health Dept. and State Dept. of Agriculture in addition to others
- Are registered with the FDA under the Bioterrorism act of 2002
- Maintain and rigorously follow a written HACCP plan
- Have a written Preventive Controls Food Safety Plan as required by FSMA
- Have a robust Food Defense Program that includes but is not limited to:
- Access Control and Identification
- Visitor Management
- Parking and Vehicle Identification
- Video Surveillance
Required Programs for our Facilities and Business Unit Facilities
- Sanitation Program (SSOP)
SSOP consists of guidelines for cleaning procedures at the facilities. The Master Cleaning Schedule (MCS) chart is located in the facility Maintenance Manager’s office. Daily cleaning procedures and maintenance of the MCS chart is performed by the facility Maintenance Manager.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
GMP rules and regulations are provided to all associates upon hire. Orientation meetings are scheduled with all associates to review and reinforce GMP rules and regulations.
All associates receive training in personal hygiene, GMP, cleaning and sanitation procedures, personal safety and their role in the HACCP program.
- Pest Control Program
Implemented a third party pest control program and inspects all facilities on a bi-monthly basis. Inspectors are certified and licensed as PCO’s.
- Chemical Control Program
All chemicals are labeled and stored in a separate locked area within each facility. SDS sheets are located in the Safety Tec System and are available to associates through RF unit.
- Customer Complaints (Food Safety) Program
Food Safety complaints are reviewed and concluded by the Claims Department and if necessary the Food Safety Manager. All records are located in our business system.
- Recall/Traceability Program
Our Recall and Traceability Program is detailed in the SQF module. We perform mock recalls and traceability tests as outlined in the Program.
- Allergen Control Policy
We have an established Allergen Control Policy to ensure that there is no cross-contact with products in the facilities.
Our facilities are located, constructed and maintained according to sanitary design
- Supplier Control
Our Supplier Approval Program includes verification that every supplier has a food safety program in place.
We have written specifications for all products and packaging materials in its facilities.
All equipment is constructed and installed according to sanitary design principles. Preventive maintenance and calibration schedules are in place.